How do I release or cancel a stop payment on an electronic payment or withdrawal (ACH) or check?

Did you submit a stop payment on a check(s) you thought you lost or wish to cancel your request to stop an electronic payment or withdrawal (ACH) from your account? In the event you find the checks you placed the stop payment on or if you wish to cancel your check or electronic payment/withdrawal (ACH) stop payment request, please submit the Stop Payment Release Form and our deposit operations department will cancel your request.

Back to Knowledge Base